Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wish Me Luck...

kmehlin

Headed to Devils Lake in North Dakota on Tuesday night. Last year sucked, so hopefuly it will be a bit better this year! Any advice on some walleye???

Slip bobber in the trees with a leech or minnow seems to work good most of the time.

Pulling cranks over the golden highway is also a good place to try.

Lots of fish in that lake so any were is pretty much a good spot.

Be careful of submerged trees out there, heard a few stories last week of people hitting them at full speed with there boats.

Not pretty!!!

Anywere around Grahms Island is my favorite place to go.

I here Pelican lake is also good this year, but I have never went up that far.

Good luck to you and enjoy the unrivaled beauty of North Dakota.... Right Thomas????????

arrow.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nock on Wood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Headed to Devils Lake in North Dakota on Tuesday night.</div></div>

I hope you catch a bunch of them. Take some photos please. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

arrow.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

Thanks Guys!!! Camera is a check. T minus five hours. I heard that the bite is on. Leaning toward Golden Hiway, and Grahms thats what we did last year at least. Last year in was the Salmo's they were hitting on, we shall see.

Top Bottom