Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Worn out targets?

hillrunner

PMA Member
Does anyone else here just keep using there old targets long past them being worn out? A Target is just not an exciting purchase so I tend not to think about it unless I'm shooting.

I have had to put an old broad head Target behind this one for a couple of years now to stop arrows. It finally got to the point that I couldn't pick out anything to aim at anymore. I was about to break down and replace it when I realized that as it had slumped down over the years the sides have gotten broader. I turned it sideways, took out a sharpie and made a little circle. looks like I'm good for another 5 or so years!
5e856b3244bf0e8cc16a2bf388fee65c.jpg
fe31e0a1b34c38d355553e482876cf84.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lol Been there done that. Finally broke down and bought a new one after a couple fletchings got ruined from pass throughs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I have rewrapped old targets in burlap and painted new spots on them. I shoot around 10K shots a year so I go through targets often.

Does anyone else here just keep using there old targets long past them being worn out? A Target is just not an exciting purchase so I tend not to think about it unless I'm shooting.

I have had to put an old broad head Target behind this one for a couple of years now to stop arrows. It finally got to the point that I couldn't pick out anything to aim at anymore. I was about to break down and replace it when I realized that as it had slumped down over the years the sides have gotten broader. I turned it sideways, took out a sharpie and made a little circle. looks like I'm good for another 5 or so years!
5e856b3244bf0e8cc16a2bf388fee65c.jpg
fe31e0a1b34c38d355553e482876cf84.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I just bring a fresh round bale up every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom