Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Xop treestands?

I have a sit-climb climbing stand. Seems ok. I've had it about 4 years. Dont know how much different it is from a lone wolf. I found it online new for like 175$ ld buy another if something happened to my current one, unless current research tells me otherwise.

I have either the Vanish or Air Raid. Pretty sure it's the Vanish. Comfy seat, maybe a touch short between platform and seat but not terrible.

I have an AirRaid. Comfy seat, nice platform, but just a tad heavy to carry all over. I think it's the same exact specs as the LoneWolf Alpha. Good stand.

I looked at the sticks at the deer classic, really like how the lock together. On my list for this fall. I have the vanish and like it. very comparable to LW

I have one that is like the Alpha and had zero issues. No noise what so ever even in real cold and it is very stable.

Mine has a taller seat which I thought I would hate but have come to really like it, weight is the only down side.

Mine would sometimes get a creak when i shifted my weight around. I just cam locked it again and usually took care of it. For the money they're good stands but I feel the original Lone Wolf is a better company that takes care of their players better.

I bought an XOP Vanish last year. I like it and how easy it is to hang. I also have the XOP climbing sticks. They lock together and carry nice but they're really heavy.

I love mine. I am a dealerfor them also but honestly i am a fan of Hawk 1st just slightly. Hawks new sticks are super slick and quiet nesting system and have double steps. My only complaint with xop is the single step.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I love mine. I am a dealerfor them also but honestly i am a fan of Hawk 1st just slightly. Hawks new sticks are super slick and quiet nesting system and have double steps. My only complaint with xop is the single step.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Are you a dealer for Hawk also?

Top Bottom