Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Yellow Lab pups for sale

Hawk32

PMA Member
I have 7 yellow lab puppies for sale. 4 males and 3 females. Both parents are registered. Mother is yellow and father is more of a white color than yellow. Both parents are very good natured dogs with a calm demeanors. I own the mother and have trained her for shed hunting only. She is a super intelligent dog and great around the family. She has great instincts and hunts very well. There is no doubt she would of made a above average bird dog. I actually did shoot one bird down to her last year and even without ever seeing a bird before she found and retrieved it like she'd been doing it her whole life. Any other questions on pups or parents please call. Thanks

* Pups are 1 wk old as of 9/16. Will be ready to go around 10/19

* Will be wormed and up to date on shots.

* Taking reservations on 3 males and 2 females

* Asking $350 for the females and $300 for the males

* Located near Pella, Ia Phone 641-780-5068

* I can text pics of parents and pups and will try to figure out how to post them

Wow and we just put a down payment on a girl in Sheldon,IA yesterday. Should have checked here first lol.

Sorry about that I should of posted it sooner. I debated even posting it this early.

On the other hand there is nothing wrong with getting 2 puppies to keep each other company right :)

Couple pictures of the pups. There are 4 available. 3 males and 1 female.

3 weeks old today 9/29

Fat and healthy. Great looking litter of pups.

Do the pups have the dads square nose or the mothers long nose?

The males heads look like they are gonna be more like the father. There is one that is a little less square and more like the females who are more like the mother.

Top Bottom