Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Your Mission, If you choose to accept it........

vman

Here at Iowawhitetail, were looking for a good buck pic taken NOW.
What were looking for.
1. Quality pic....
2. Quality buck...
3. It must have one side that has shed and the other side is still holding.

Why?

Calander 2005....

Good luck?

This message will self destruct in
flame.jpg

I wouldn't classify him as quality yet, but since there are no other replies, here ya go:

28448ptshed.jpg

Here's another one that should be a shooter in a couple of years. Good tine length for a young deer. Taken only a couple of days ago.
1075476730933_droppedone.JPG

I just added a couple newer pictures to the trailcam page.Tried to figure out how to post them here but couldnt . Can you help me V thanks albino (treetop)

deadeye, you must've been bored at work last night!! at first i thought maybe you got a camera and didn't tell me!!

I assume these last pictures are yours albino.
Those are really nice; can you tell me about your setup? Camera, digital, film ect?
waytogo.gif

Deadeye thanks for posting the pics.I started building trailcams a little over a year ago when a friend in the western part of iowa started sending me pictures of the deer he was getting on his trailcam.I started out with a simple 35mm and thought it was going to be really difficult.I asked alot of questions but the guys on the trailcam websites are very helpful hags, HH and Vman for just a few.Ive built around 15 so far and digital is what im messing with now.These pictures were taken with two different digitals I have.Both use d380s and a slave flash and x10 sensors.Its amazing what you have living out in the woods that you dont know is there.This has become quite a hobby of mine just about as much fun as hunting itself.These deer are all after the season here in Pennsylvania with all the hunters we have you wouldnt think there would be as many decent bucks left. thanks albino(treetop)

Re: Your Mission, If you choose to accept it......

Wow! those are excellent pics from a Digital home brew. I would have bet 35mm with all the the detail and sharpness. Keep up the great work.
waytogo.gif

VMAN,
I may have a picture you are looking for. I won't be able to send you a picture until at least this weekend. It's a half rack 10pt, 125". I have two different pictures of this buck, both are at night though. I'll send you some pics as soon as I get a chance.

Top Bottom