Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Zen Ray ED3 10x43 Binoculars

Zen Ray ED3 10x43 Binoculars
I have a set of Zen Ray ED3 binoculars for sale. They are in decent condition. They are not new by any means, but optically and mechanically, there are no problems at all. As you can see in the pictures, they are a little scratched up on the hinges and have a little paint missing, but nothing to affect performance.

The right objective lens has a few little scratches (they were there when I bought them), but nothing to affect the optics - see pic below. They unfortunately are missing their objective lens covers (Zen Ray had issues with their covers being too loose and falling off), but you can call Zen Ray and they will likely send you a new set. I also don't have a neck strap, as I always used them with a bino harness and I'm unsure what I ever did with the neck strap. They do come with the case you see in the picture.

These are some of the best binos for the money, and get very high ratings and reviews on hunting and birdwatching forums.

$225 tyd

Last edited:
Top Bottom