Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

18ft Jon Boat/flat bottom

DeerNinja

I am selling a 18ft Jon Boat with a 35hp Evinrude. The motor runs GREAT! The boat is 72inch wide. It has a Styrofoam layer between the floor board and the boat itself which makes it VERY quiet. It comes with a wireless foot pedal trolling motor so you can control it anywhere on the boat. It also comes with 2 batteries and a fish finder and a bilge pump. I also installed 2 lights up front that come in very handy when night fishing or running catfish lines. It would make a great boat for a cat fisherman or would be ideal for a guy wanting to make a great duck boat! Give me a call with any ?'s or offers 515.321.5588 or email dustina33@hotmail.com.
I am not sure how to post pics so if you want some email me and I will send them to you. Thanks!!!

Also the boat is a extra wide it is 72inches wide so it is as stable as they come and I am asking $2100 or best offer. Thanks, Dustin

How old is the boat and motor? Does the motor have tilt/trim or electric start? Sounds like a nice rig!

How old is the boat and motor? Does the motor have tilt/trim or electric start? Sounds like a nice rig!

not sure the actual year. It is a Monarch Jon boat. I would guess the late 80's. The motor you can adjust the tilt and it is a pull start. It pulls easy my girlfriend can pull it so its not to bad.:)

Top Bottom