Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

20-21 Team Contest Sign Up

Count me in, I'm overdue to put a stud in the dirt. Last year I had three within 30 yards (separate occasions) but no shot opportunities!!! Maybe this year!!

Now that i'm in on this party and also a newbie to it could someone explain how it all works the details etc......thx!
In about a month or so you will put on a team of 5 different members that have signed up.
Then you go kill a buck and score it ( gross score)
Then you can make a thread on the hunt if you choose to do that.
All deer must be posted in the scoring thread that CW starts along with gross score to give your team points.
In the past each team get credit for one doe 25 pts if one is shot.
Main thing is to have fun :)

Thx Ishi! I figured it was something like that. Some friendly competition is always good fun. Come on 2020 season!
I’m curious though....how does it work when some people have land over tags and can legally kill 2 archery bucks? I’m guessing each person is only allowed to enter one buck?

Thx Ishi! I figured it was something like that. Some friendly competition is always good fun. Come on 2020 season!
I’m curious though....how does it work when some people have land over tags and can legally kill 2 archery bucks? I’m guessing each person is only allowed to enter one buck?
Correct

Top Bottom