Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

Hello all, I am currently selling my truck (ouch, I know). But I want it to go somewhere where I know it will be appreciated and used for what it should. I work for the Mahaska County Sheriffs Office and live in town, drive the truck to and from work and the occasional out of town side job.
It's an 03 Chevy Silverado 2500HD. In 8 months, I have put around 1500 miles on the truck. It currently has, when I last looked at it, 83,745 miles on it as of today (4-8-16). It's a green truck, has a spray on bed liner which is like new. I currently have a tool box which will not be included. I have newly installed HID headlights on the truck. Interior lights have been changed to LED lights. Has Luverne step rails, new tailgate drop assist. Also has a K&N cool air intake which was recently cleaned and re-oiled. If anyone is interested or know someone who is interested, please email me as I am very very bad with figuring out how to post pictures! Haha

I am looking to get $12,250 obo. This truck is in phenomenal condition and like I said, has only had 1500 miles put on it in the last 8 months. Love this truck, just need to do what's best for my family at this time! Thanks!

Alex

AlexS2010@msn.com

Top Bottom