Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2011/12 Iowawhitetail running doe count

Add 2 For me & my Brother = 189 Both taken 10/20/2012 Early muzzleloader Iowa :way:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
2 first season makes 205 on the year... I am done filling my antlerless tags, the rest are getting left unfilled...

In a state with a drop in the deer numbers, you guys that shot does have just reduced the herd by at least 630 deer that will not be around next year to hunt.

I am also confident that many members didn’t even post the number of antlerless deer in this thread that they shot.

And certainly not everyone that shot antlerless deer are members of this website, so we have no idea how many antlerless deer they killed.

Then there is the number of shed bucks that were harvest during the antlerless season??????

So those of you that are complaining about deer numbers may wish to start educating your fellow deer hunters?

JMO

Not a fair statement. The reason the state was hit so hard with ehd was due to over population in those areas. You have extreme have and have not areas in Iowa.

Top Bottom