Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2014 Hoyt Charger - RH - 28" DL - Price Reduced!!

I have a very nice, well cared for 2014 Hoyt Charger for sale. 28" draw - 65 lb draw weight. Has brand new fuse quiver, 4-pin trophy ridge sight, 6 brand new gold tip arrows (not cut down yet -- will come with inserts in case you need to adjust draw length), fuse stabilizer, brand new tru-ball release, and whisker biscuit rest. Will come with a Plano bow guard bow case, and will even throw in a nice target (used, but still lots of life in it yet -- believe it is rinehart brand).

Love this bow. Fast and reliable. This is a ready to hunt package. I'm looking to get $500 obo. Need to sell this bow soon! Pass it on to friends, etc. I am funding my next bow! Turkey season is right around the corner! Any questions please feel free to ask and shoot out some offers!!

My pictures are too large to upload. Please feel free to message me with your email and I would be more than happy to email you whatever pictures you would like!

IMG_3440.JPG

Top Bottom