Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2015 spring banquet speaker is.........

teeroy

Life Member
tim wells, from relentless pursuits. tickets go on sale in january. buy early, seating WILL be limited this year

I may have to go as well. He's an amazing shot and doesn't use any sights on his compounds. One of the few shows I can tolerate on tv.

Bow? Screw that he is a spear chucker now! I'd love to hear hin tell the story of him spearing that cape buffalo at 5 yards in person any day of the week

Sportsman channel

Figured as much. We don't get that channel. We get the Outdoor Channel but a lot of good shows are not on there anymore. Don't know if the money is better on the Sportsman Channel or what but the OC is not the king it once was.

IBA Spring Banquet

Saturday, February 28th
Noon – 1 pm Possible seminar
1 pm - 2 pm Annual membership meeting
2 pm – 3 pm DNR seminar
3 pm Silent auction & raffles begin
3 – 5 pm Meet & Greet with Tim Wells
5:30 pm Doors open for dinner
5:30 pm Silent auction closes
6 pm Dinner
After dinner – Awards, live auction, speaker, raffles, etc.

Multiple Raffle prizes, silent auction, door prizes, drawing for anyone who brings in a mount to display, awards available for 2014 trophies. Live auction will include a variety of hunts and other items. Great buffet dinner.

This a big fundraiser for the IBA and great way to support the organization. Come share your trophies and enjoy in the company of fellow hunters and friends.

Follow @IABowhunters on Twitter and "Like" the IBA on Facebook for more information on what there is for raffles, auction, etc. There is some pretty cool stuff available, plus the meal is great!

Top Bottom