Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2016 Late Muzzeloader Buck

Brett Morris

PMA Member
There isn't a huge story but now that I'm tagged out I wanted to get some hunts from 2016 posted. The opening night of Late Muzzleloader I was able to "talk" the wife into letting me take our 4 year to the blind. The deal was hunting, then racing directly to gymnastics. As you can imagine, we didn't make it to gymnastics.

Just before last light this guy jumped the fence into the plot at 60 yards. Curious George kept Tinley occupied while Dad got a Muddy Bull window open & dropped the hammer on this guy. She absolutely loved watching all the deer pile into the plot, in total we probably saw 40-50 deer. Wind chills below 0 seem to do that. After the fact one of my best friends found some pictures of him in velvet about 1-1/2 miles away on a farm he hunts. I'm confident there won't be many hunts that can ever top it. He grossed 158-6/8.

IMG_2292 (1).JPG IMG_2294 (2).JPG

IMG_9489 (1).PNG IMG_2401 (1).JPG IMG_2280 (1).JPG

Last edited:
Congrats on a great buck. If there’s one thing that’s for sure. Nothing beats time in the field with your kids.

Great buck!! Question how many more stories and bucks are you holding back:D

I'd imagine everyone has got 1-2 stories they never got posted, life is busy and just never got it done. Everyone should dig out an old story they never took the time to post!

Top Bottom