• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

2020 Targets . . . struck out

2.5YR8

I had plenty of good deer to chase, and had a couple really good encounters this year. 2021 is looking promising, a few of these bucks are still on cam after the shotgun seasons.

MFDC7265.JPG
WLD_0390.JPG

Last edited:

Bow_and_Arrow

Bow_and_Arrow
Those are some nice bucks for sure. Curious how big of a property and if they’re staying there or a neighbor’s? I’m always intrigued on the make-up of farms that hold this volume of solid bucks (or if they’re passing through). Thanks for sharing - will be fun to see what you knock down in 2021.

2.5YR8

Those are some nice bucks for sure. Curious how big of a property and if they’re staying there or a neighbor’s? I’m always intrigued on the make-up of farms that hold this volume of solid bucks (or if they’re passing through). Thanks for sharing - will be fun to see what you knock down in 2021.
The pics with the rub tree are from 22 acres that's comprised of 8 acres of timber, 2 acres of clover, a 1.5 acre pond, and the rest is old pasture ground. Most of these deer we have pics from velvet all the way through to today, and a couple have multiple years of pics. They generally bed in the neighbor's and pass through on their way to feed.

The others are from public that's a couple hundred acres in size. I didn't run cams as consistently on the public, but these ones were the more regular bucks. I didn't post any that just randomly passed through.

Last edited:
Top Bottom