Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2020 Targets . . . struck out

2.5YR8

I had plenty of good deer to chase, and had a couple really good encounters this year. 2021 is looking promising, a few of these bucks are still on cam after the shotgun seasons.

MFDC7265.JPG
WLD_0390.JPG

Last edited:
Those are some nice bucks for sure. Curious how big of a property and if they’re staying there or a neighbor’s? I’m always intrigued on the make-up of farms that hold this volume of solid bucks (or if they’re passing through). Thanks for sharing - will be fun to see what you knock down in 2021.

Those are some nice bucks for sure. Curious how big of a property and if they’re staying there or a neighbor’s? I’m always intrigued on the make-up of farms that hold this volume of solid bucks (or if they’re passing through). Thanks for sharing - will be fun to see what you knock down in 2021.
The pics with the rub tree are from 22 acres that's comprised of 8 acres of timber, 2 acres of clover, a 1.5 acre pond, and the rest is old pasture ground. Most of these deer we have pics from velvet all the way through to today, and a couple have multiple years of pics. They generally bed in the neighbor's and pass through on their way to feed.

The others are from public that's a couple hundred acres in size. I didn't run cams as consistently on the public, but these ones were the more regular bucks. I didn't post any that just randomly passed through.

Last edited:
Top Bottom