Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2022 Kansas Bow Hunt Giveaway

Elvis188

Skip gave me his blessing to post this here.

orange_logo_tm_3.png

Last year we started a new Social Media site called Whitetail.com for the purpose of giving hunters a place to go, where they didn't have to worry about their pictures and posts being censored or deleted by a bunch of California Silicon Valley Tree Huggers. We have a pretty cool site and have continued to gain users everyday. Lot's of friendly people and ton's of deer pictures and stories. This year we have decided that we will be giving away a bowhunt on my personal properties in Kansas as a promotion to get additional users. Skip says I am crazy for doing this on my own managed ground, but here we go.

adcopy.jpg

It costs nothing to enter the drawing and you could win an incredible hunt on private managed property. Kansas, like Iowa is one of those unique states that trophy hunters have on their bucket list. This gives you a chance to not only check Kansas off of your bucket list but to do so on incredible property, managed for trophy bucks. Below is a picture of bucks that have come off of our properties the winner will be hunting.

shop pic.jpg

The Winner will receive:
*5 day private land hunt.
*All Licenses, Lodging and Meals.

We would love to have you enter and hopefully someone from the Iowa Whitetail family will be our winner. Justt click the link above and then click the Kansas Hunt button on our homepage to enter. Thanks and Good luck.

Awsome! I signed up created an account but now cannot get back to page to sign up for give away of hunt??

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Awsome! I signed up created an account but now cannot get back to page to sign up for give away of hunt??

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
When you signed up, you would have checked the Hunt Entry box to complete enrollment, so you are good to go. Thanks for signing up. You might have to fight Ishi as he seemed so confident yesterday in winning, that I heard he already had his bags packed.

• Deleted by Spysar
Show…
  • Deleted by Spysar
Show…
ONLY 5 days left to enter. Deadline is this Friday April 15th 2022.
orange_logo_tm_3.png
Last year we started a new Social Media site called Whitetail.com for the purpose of giving hunters a place to go, where they didn't have to worry about their pictures and posts being censored or deleted by a bunch of California Silicon Valley Tree Huggers. We have a pretty cool site and have continued to gain users everyday. Lot's of friendly people and ton's of deer pictures and stories. This year we have decided that we will be giving away a bowhunt on my personal properties in Kansas as a promotion to get additional users. Skip says I am crazy for doing this on my own managed ground, but here we go.
adcopy.jpg
CLICK HERE TO ENTER

It costs nothing to enter the drawing and you could win an incredible hunt on private managed property. Kansas, like Iowa is one of those unique states that trophy hunters have on their bucket list. This gives you a chance to not only check Kansas off of your bucket list but to do so on incredible property, managed for trophy bucks. Below is a picture of bucks that have come off of our properties the winner will be hunting.
shop pic.jpg

The Winner will receive:
*5 day private land hunt.
*All Licenses, Lodging and Meals.
We would love to have you enter and hopefully someone from the Iowa Whitetail family will be our winner. Justt click the link above and then click the Kansas Hunt button on our homepage to enter. Thanks and Good luck.

Today is the deadline. Get registered before Midnight for your chance to win. If you have already entered or do so today, remember you can make a post on whitetail and earn spins on our ticket wheel. Each spin can earn you extra chances in the Kansas Hunt Giveaway. Good luck

Last edited:
Extremely nice gesture!
Need more folks like you.

Bout 15 years ago, I filled my bowtag early and put an add on Craigslist (Fargo nd) area.
I opened up my land with full use of my cabin for 2 disabled vets to use for the upcoming muzzeleloadig season.
3 weeks to enter their name in the drawing.
Had several folks call to help out cooking,dragging deer,cut firewood ect.
Not ONE single call from a vet.
Kinda took the wind outta my sail!

I am not far from a military base and I try to take several soldiers who have been deployed in the past. I have met some great young people from all over the country doing this and they all appreciate the heck out of the opportunity.

• Deleted by Ishi
Show…
Top Bottom