Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

21-22 Pheasant Season

CurtisWalker

Season started off decent this morning with a short quick walk. Took Rob out hoping to get him his first pheasant with no luck unfortunately. No wind makes it hard to get birds to sit tight. Feel free to share your successes in this thread as well.

e8e9e08fc3349a749e273bb59fd8ef6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love your pheasant posts and dog pictures every year! I'm envious I don't have pheasants around here to hunt anymore.

I was part of a group that ended up joining with another group, which I wasn’t thrilled about, big groups make me nervous. Anyway, we hunted a big block together and then split up and hunted a couple properties separately. Finished at 11:00 with 62 birds, one shy of our limit. The picture has 55 of them in it. It was a very special day!
C6D35691-76ED-440C-9F3F-812E956780BF.jpeg

Last edited:
I was part of a group that ended up joining with another group, which I wasn’t thrilled about, big groups make me nervous. Anyway, we hunted a big block together and then split up and hunted a couple properties separately. Finished at 11:00 with 62 birds, one shy of our limit. The picture has 55 of them in it. It was a very special day!
That’s a lot of birds.What part of the state were you hunting?

If you had 21 in your group, how many did the other group get? Or was that total for both?

• Deleted by Matthewfox_45
Show…
Top Bottom