Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

225 nontypical yesterday

Iowa1

Anybody know this guy? Supposedly shot in Warren County yesterday. PM me with any info I have been asked to write a report on it for Realtree.com
1459662_761969787162221_645165069_n.jpg

Great buck!

This deer was shot last week. Have seen his trail cam pictures and a few others. Heck of a deer for sure.

yes this deer was shot last week. my sister knows the guys friends. stud of a deer for sure.

I hunt in Warren and unfortunately that buck didn't come by me...ha ha

That is one big buck!!

Tracked him down for a quick interview for the realtree site. Thanks to those who provided info. I think this buck is actually going to go a little higher than 225 when it is officially scored.

Does anybody know if he was wearing those flip flops at the time of harvest, ow ya thats a decent deer also

Deer taken just south of Indianola, I heard the whole story w pics today, shoot me a pm and I can get you in contact w him.

Tracked him down for a quick interview for the realtree site. Thanks to those who provided info. I think this buck is actually going to go a little higher than 225 when it is officially scored.
When will the interview be posted?

The story and photos have been submitted to realtree and should be posted on Friday. Great buck and a cool story behind it.

Top Bottom