Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2nd Season Shotgun Personal Best

Bowman D

Went out to my stand Saturday morning. I was sitting in my stand for roughly a half an hour when I saw my first deer. I watched a medium sized eight for several minutes before I decided to pass. At one point I had my sights on him and almost pulled the trigger. As soon as I let him go, I got a better look at him from a different angle and realized he was bigger than I had thought. At that point I was seriously depressed and beating myself up for not taking him. I sat for about two more hours without seeing anything. I was starting to get a little nervous because I wasn't going to be able to come back out the rest of the season, only had one day to make it happen! Then I heard a faint noise behind me, I slowly twisted my head and standing 30 yards directly behind my stand was what I consider a nice buck. I trained my gun on the opposite side of where he was in hopes that he would keep the same momentum. Lucky for me he did! He doesn't break any world records, but he's my personal best and I'm thankful to have harvested him... Sorry I can't figure out how to post them at work, but will post them tonight when I get home!!!

Sorry guys, can't figure out how to post them! If anyone can help I can e-mail them to you. Their not field pics, my buddy hasn't got them back to me yet!

Top Bottom