Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3 great bucks

Liv4Rut

our good friend glen shot a dandy buck on friday night during early muzzleloader, it field dressed at 223 pounds.
bigshock.gif

our other good friend robin scored on another great buck earlier in the week with his bow.

the last pic is of some guy that shot a 245 pounder on the place where we hunt, it is one massive deer. they are all great bucks thought you guys would like to see them!!
smile.gif

Attachments

• 34821-glen.JPG
    34821-glen.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 147
HEY.......Michael..........I know those guys (LOL). I'm so happy for Glen. I don't think I've seen anyone so excited in my life. He couldn't wait to get out of there Sunday to get that buck to the taxidermist.

Robin got a nice buck, too. They were dragging it out as I was coming out of the corn (LOL). Tracy was in the timber and I didn't know where he was and so I just sat down in the corn where there were a bunch of trails coming out of the timber, but unfortunately for me......no deer.

The only buck I saw was a spike and he wasn't even afraid of me and bedded down for 4 hours starring at me and finally got up and went off, so I figured the deer would start moving, and they did....a doe and a bambi came by and then a zillion turkeys, but no bucks! Sucks to be me!!!!!!!

Well.....just happy to be home so I can go bowhunting!!!!! Problem is....work is interfering with my fun. I even bought this outrageously priced scent-lok suit and want to try it out, but my boss thinks I need to work. I guess I do in order to pay for it. LOL

Good luck and get a huge one, Michael.........

Verna

Top Bottom