Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3D Shoot Mahaska County

Bowfisher

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, feel free to move it if needed.

Mahaska County Ikes will have a 40 target course and free chili this Saturday 3/31
Shooting hours are 8AM till 2PM

Nicely cut trails and not too hilly with all targets in very good shape.

Something to do outdoors this time of year!ELK.JPG

That sounds like alot of fun!! I would love to take my boys over this wknd but can't. I'm headed over to lake erie for a wk and gonna try my luck on some walleye! I do have a couple friends that would be interested tho, what's the closest town to the shoot and what's the cost?
Thanks

Good luck walleye fishing.

The closest town is Oskaloosa. The shoot is located about 3 miles east of town off of highway 92. There are signs and it is easy to find.

Thanks!

This is a good course. I like to bring my little guys there. Easy to walk and shoots through pretty fast which is good for them. Wish we had our stuff ready to go for the year might have gotten me out of hanging with the inlaws.

Thanks for the great feedback Hawk! We take a lot of pride (and time) in setting it up to make it competitive in all classes!

As a follow up to this weekend shoot. We had very near or actual record one day attendance! Signed up a total of 66 shooters and 53 of them were in the first hour and a half! It was busy, but not congested. The wind made it challenging, but we did have a ton of great feedback! If anyone here made it thank you for attending!!!!

Top Bottom