Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

4 deer this season? maybe more!

scout

Twice now I've been told that up to four deer tags may be purchased this season. Is this so? State wide? I'm hunting late season Muzzle Loader on federal land that requires a doe to be taken prior to filling your "state" gun tag. That would make 5 deer!
Minnesota is giving me a two for one black bear tag also. Imagine five whitetail and two black bear in one season. This could be a banner year!

The 2001 Iowa Deer and Fall Turkey Hunting Regulations and License Instructions booklet explains everything in detail.

Antlerless licenses will be available for the Bow, Shotgun 2 and Late Muzzleloader seasons in every county during the 2001 season. Hunters may purchase up to two antlerless licenses for those seasons. and up to two antlerless licenses for the Special Late Season (restricted to specific counties shown in the booklet). These antlerless licenses would be in addition to your regular license.

Bow, Shotgun 2 and Late Muzzleloader season licenses are on sale from AUGUST 18 to the last day or DECEMBER 14 (which ever comes first).

The Special Late Season (selected counties) sale dates are AUGUST 18 to DECEMBER 14.

Doug Clayton

State Conservation Officer

How much killin' do I need! Indeed.
Would you rather I paced myself?
What pace would you like.

Top Bottom