Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

450 BM

Got my 450BM all ready to test fire! Even with the SilencerCo hybrid and the oversized Razor AMG it still only weighs a few ounces over 10 pounds. Can't wait to whack some does the first weekend of December!

I wanted to work up a long range load with a higher BC bullet, but I don't think I'm going to have time between now and when I head to Iowa. Should still be great with factory ammo!

450bm.jpg

That is a sweet rig!

I'm thinking that next year I might put a Ruger 450BM AR together for the wife to replace her 20ga 870 she's been shooting since she was a teenager. Let us know how that 450BM works out. What factory load are you going to run?
What is recoil like with vs without the can?

Got my 450BM all ready to test fire! Even with the SilencerCo hybrid and the oversized Razor AMG it still only weighs a few ounces over 10 pounds. Can't wait to whack some does the first weekend of December!

I wanted to work up a long range load with a higher BC bullet, but I don't think I'm going to have time between now and when I head to Iowa. Should still be great with factory ammo!

450bm.jpg
Gonna give it a try this year. It's been a while since I hunted deer with a rifle.
f9576cb2ff1b556f4bf319fa4068e1c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom