Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

600" season!

2-bucks

PMA Member
Well almost 600 inches.

A few years ago I had a bow season for the ages and took two bucks totaling just under 350". A 181" and a 167". Thought I would never do better. Well fast forward to 2017.

I and my two kids were able to take four nice deer this year. Nothing as big as those two mentioned above, but very nice. Then throw in that extra special joy/fun of being with your kids to harvest any deer, let alone a couple Whoppers, and this is certainly my favorite year yet.

Some of these were in other threads but I just had to share the group story. I love others stories and pictures so try to share some too. (Confession...I owe you all an African hunt story from 2016 still.)

Deer #1. Son's second deer but first buck. 220 lbs, 151", 50 yd muzzleloader shot.3026.jpeg
Deer 2 & 3. My archery deer. Totally different type racks but both were 145". Tall 8pt was 220 lbs. Wide 8 was 180 lbs.
3625.jpeg
Continued...

Awesome season for sure! Congrats to you and your kids! Great job getting them involved!

U gonna need to build Additional square feet to house with those kinda gains. & eating venison 3 meals a day for next 2 years. Wow. Well done!

Top Bottom