• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

870 smooth bore slug barrel

Handcannon

WTB a 870 smooth bore slug barrel with rifle sights, IC bore. They came in the Express combo. Anyone have one for sale?

MisterTwoForty

I have a rifled 12g 870 barrel I could let go. It came with the express package. I am not aware of a smooth bore being offered, unless it was years ago. Mine shoots the brenneke slugs well. I have about 70 of the slugs that could go with the barrel. I'm located in North Liberty.

Handcannon

Thanks but I'm looking for a smoothie. Tons of them were around before Iowa made rifled slug barrels legal.

Top Bottom