• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

A bad word but EHD anyone?

Tim Tracy

Any updates on the EHD front? I heard there was some scattered, light frost in areas, does that slow it down at all or does it need a hard frost to have any affect?

Muskrat24

I sure hope the frost the other morning helps! Found another mature buck moving a cam today. Coyotes got most of him but fairly recent. Not as bad as 2012 or 2013 but bad enough.

C-LINE10

I sure hope the frost the other morning helps! Found another mature buck moving a cam today. Coyotes got most of him but fairly recent. Not as bad as 2012 or 2013 but bad enough.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but when we lost a whole bunch of deer back in 2019 on our farm, the coyotes didn't touch them and I was thinking I had heard they don't eat the EHD deer? If so, perhaps the one you found didn't die from EHD? Just throwing this out there as I could be wrong. And..... by the way, central Iowa got a heavy frost Friday and Saturday, so that should take care of any more possible issues this year!

Muskrat24

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but when we lost a whole bunch of deer back in 2019 on our farm, the coyotes didn't touch them and I was thinking I had heard they don't eat the EHD deer? If so, perhaps the one you found didn't die from EHD? Just throwing this out there as I could be wrong. And..... by the way, central Iowa got a heavy frost Friday and Saturday, so that should take care of any more possible issues this year!
Could have been something else.

Last edited:

madplotter

PMA Member

I have been told that before but mine was cleaned up in record time so if true, mine did not have EHD. Hard to tell but I figured since mine was in the pond that was the issue.

entropyfx

PMA Member
2 of my nicest bucks found dead in a creek, 10 pt and 8 pt. Presumed EHD. NW IA

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom