Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A bunch of deer but......

C

considizzle

I saw eleven does tonight, and could have shot 8 of them. Where are the bucks. Is it a little early yet. Should that spot turn hot soon.

If you hunt an area that does like, keep your eyes on the deer. They can spot and hear thing you can't.

Last night I had a doe and fawn in the winter wheat in front of my blind.

After awhile the deer looked towards the woods and stared. Out came a buck, tore up a few trees then headed towards her.

I won't tell you about the heavy breathing and shaking that happened to me. And I won't tell you about an easy chip shot I blew on the buck. A clean miss, and I was still shaking when Jon came to pick me up 15 minutes later.

I guess I need to go back shooting the small bucks, because I sure can't hit the big ones !!!

Good luck to you, because the rut is on !!
Jack

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I need to go back shooting the small bucks, because I sure can't hit the big ones !!!

[/ QUOTE ] LOL I know what you mean by that. When i say a nice 9 point the other night i couldnt stop shacking. Took me 5 min to calm down. That was a nice buck. And today when a doe poped out i heard a grunt, And I started to breath pretty hard. But it was only a small Spike!
smirk.gif
The place i hunt are covered with does. Someday i hope im lucky enough to get the big one.
grin.gif

Top Bottom