Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

a good life lesson :)

One of the more clever things I've seen.

The funny/ironic part of this is that my brother was engaged to a girl named Tiffany and she was a CRAAAAAAAAZY Bitch. She ended up giving him the ring back and broke it off which was one of the best things that could have happened to him. Too funny

Last edited:
Its been getting as ton of publicityy here locally as well. I've received it at least 6 times from different people in the past couple days. Theres some truth to it for sure. I worked PT as a bouncer for 12 years in a club/bar and had my fair share of crazies and they are SO right about the hairdressers. Crazy fo sho!!! Me and the guys who worked for me used to have a rule, No hairdressers, no nurses because they are always looney tunes...
Weird part is I married a redheaded nurse...lol So far so good...lol At least her name isn't Tiffany...

One of the more clever things I've seen.

The funny/ironic part of this is that my brother was engaged to a girl named Tiffany and she was a CRAAAAAAAAZY Bitch. She ended up giving him the ring back and broke it off which was one of the best things that could have happened to him. Too funny

I think I know that girl! (Not really) Your post made me laugh out loud though. Thanks

Best thing ive seen in awhile. I wish highschool teachers and college professors would have covered that years ago. I had to decipher all of that on my own. Usually numbed by bush light and cheap whiskey

Top Bottom