Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Absolute World Class Typical

IowaBowHunter1983

Staff member
This was harvested by one of my clients and I am sharing this with their permission. This is certainly the most impressive typical I have ever laid hands on. The story will be told, but the hunter deserves to tell it in their own words so I will refrain from saying too much. I could not be happier for this person. 215-220 gross. Should net around 195-200. That will make it one of the largest topicals ever shot.

1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to the hunter as that is a world class deer. Do we have a green net score? In my opinion if the deer grosses 220+ I would guess there would only be about 6-7" worth of abnormal points and then any remaining side to side discrepancies. I would have to believe the deer should net over 200 and contend with the Mel Johnson archery record. Will be interesting to see where this one lands.

Congrats to the hunter as that is a world class deer. Do we have a green net score? In my opinion if the deer grosses 220+ I would guess there would only be about 6-7" worth of abnormal points and then any remaining side to side discrepancies. I would have to believe the deer should net over 200 and contend with the Mel Johnson archery record. Will be interesting to see where this one lands.
I do. 6" in abnormals plus it's a 6x7 main frame. Plus your normal side to side. It's all silly anyway. Net is for fisherman!

This is a absolute giant! Congrats to him. Almost looks like a deer in the beginning of a THP video they posted last week.

Incredible! Can’t wait to hear more about it, any idea when/where the story might come out?
Congrats to you and the hunter….unicorn!!

Top Bottom