Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Aluminum bassboats

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict
I am looking to likely purchase an aluminum bassboat this spring. I currently have a 18' fiberglass Fish and Ski boat with a 150hp Mercury outboard that is just too big a boat for the type of fishing I like to do.

Does anyone have any experience with Lowe or Tracker boats? I really like the looks of the Lowe Stinger series... also like the trackers, but am concerned about longterm quality. There seems to be several individuals online that have had issues with some of the trackers in recent years. Any other quality aluminum bassboats I should be considering?

I've done a little researching on alums.

Check out Sea Ark boats, well made, heavy hulls.

If you want a tank that could easily last lifetimes and custom made to your liking. Check out Oquawka Boats.

they are great for what we have in Iowa, light weight and dont take a lot of gas to run! From what i know, Lowe is a great choice!!

Ive heard alot of good things about G3's. If you want it built exactly your way go over to Oquawka Illinois and talk to them guys. They will make the boat how you want it.

Top Bottom