Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Am I the only one?

Aren't you from Michigan? And moved down here for the deer??? Yep, only big deer south of I-80 ;)

Sure was. Complete generality on region.. Yes big deer in pockets all over the state, but I think just about every good private farm south of 80 could be good..... spent some time in northeast Iowa.... beautiful place. Looks crazy good. I meant outsiders as non-residents (Wisconsin example above)

What I was trying to say is people that don't know any better think they have to figure out one specific spot they HAVE to be when in reality they could go 50 miles in any direction and find something just as good. (in most cases and not talking about the guys that can manage for the primo primo upper echelon deer)

I'd be happy to share a couple pics if someone wants to post them for me. I can email them to someone who would be willing...

I had an extremely long winded comment on how I felt with the whole getting burnt and I will learn situation- ill just stick to "to each their own" and continue to share. I honestly believe I look at the whole situation differently than most in regards to sharing pics, spots and what not

MN- you can email them to me and I will post for them for you. PM me info if you want

I think one huge reason is the difficulty in posting to this site. Not everyone wants to use two different sites just to get a pic posted. And not everyone is able to even figure that out. Personally, i tried to post a month ago and it said I was at my limit. I don't have that many pics on here so idk what that's all about. The process is a pain in the butt. If it was simplified we would see a lot more pictures, guaranteed. And the site traffic would go back up like it used to be ten years ago.

I think one huge reason is the difficulty in posting to this site. Not everyone wants to use two different sites just to get a pic posted. And not everyone is able to even figure that out. Personally, i tried to post a month ago and it said I was at my limit. I don't have that many pics on here so idk what that's all about. The process is a pain in the butt. If it was simplified we would see a lot more pictures, guaranteed. And the site traffic would go back up like it used to be ten years ago.

It's so easy to post pics with the photobucket app I don't know why I constantly see people complaining about posting pics.

It's so easy to post pics with the photobucket app I don't know why I constantly see people complaining about posting pics.

Other forums you can simply attach photos to your post without having to go to another site and uploading it .... I'm on the mobile app a lot also so that makes it a chore .

I am only on the mobile app only and it can't get much easier than copying and pasting a picture in your message. If you haven't tried it you should.

I agree with Chip. Photobucket makes it crazy easy and I'm only on the app also. Get the photobucket app and make it easier yet.

I am only on the mobile app only and it can't get much easier than copying and pasting a picture in your message. If you haven't tried it you should.
From my phone gallery on IPhone ? Not working for me ... Can get it copied can't get it pasted .

From my phone gallery on IPhone ? Not working for me ... Can get it copied can't get it pasted .

No they're talking about copying the picture from photo bucket, not straight from your phone. I agree as well that photo bucket is extremely easy. There may be a slight learning curve but it's really simple.

Last edited:
For this site Photobucket is the only easy way to add pics. I've tried the other way and finally just gave up.
Get the app then sign up with your username and email address. Upload pics to your album you can make it public or private. Select the pic you want to post copy the IMG link then paste to your post or thread. Any questions you can send me a PM.

No they're talking about copying the picture from photo bucket, not straight from your phone. I agree as well that photo bucket is extremely easy. There may be a slight learning curve but it's really simple.
gotcha ... I know how that works , it's just kinda a pain to leave the app ... Be nice if that + sign next to send had an attach option is all I'm saying . Never leave the app like tapatalk capable forums...

For this site Photobucket is the only easy way to add pics. I've tried the other way and finally just gave up.
Get the app then sign up with your username and email address. Upload pics to your album you can make it public or private. Select the pic you want to post copy the IMG link then paste to your post or thread. Any questions you can send me a PM.
Go to imgur.com upload the picture copy the url back onto here with img tags

While we are on this topic, there has a to be a way to be able to get it to the point that I or you can directly uploads pics from my album on my phone not using a second app...admin I'm sure knows more. What would it take?

As stated above I think you would get a better response if it wasn't a process to upload a picture. Love the site and would love to see more pictures and more traffic!

While we are on this topic, there has a to be a way to be able to get it to the point that I or you can directly uploads pics from my album on my phone not using a second app...admin I'm sure knows more. What would it take?

As stated above I think you would get a better response if it wasn't a process to upload a picture. Love the site and would love to see more pictures and more traffic!
To be able to upload them straight to the forum would require a lot of bandwidth for the site which means a lot of money for the site owner

The site is covered in sponsors and PMA members like myself pay to be a member. Shouldn't there be enough money to make the site similar to other free sites?

I don't anymore because it is a pain also. Maybe I am not computer savvy enough or may just too lazy because if I can't basically copy and past I am not going through the trouble. Also, I don't use, or want to use, Photobucket. Hell I just got back from a South Africa a plains game safari and have a lot of neat pictures but don't want the hassle. Don't want this to be a rant because that is not the intent, just answering the original question.

Top Bottom