• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Another Bingo

muddy

Administrator
Today was a horrible day to hunt turkey. Wind and rain and misery. Skunked this morning, a couple moves, a super long walk out... we almost didn't go back this afternoon, but we persisted... at 7 pm I called 2 birds off a bluff... they flew into the field and fiddle farted around trying to look tough at the end of the field. At 710 1 went into the 1/2 strut "mean walk" and after 3 steps the other decided HE wanted to be the man. It was then a turkey footrace to the DSD Jake. 715 he was bagged and tagged.

Couldn't resist a sunset pic when we got to the top of the hill. Heckuva weekend with 2 of my sprouts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom