Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another climbing question

nginth

Well I finally decided on a climber, I ended up getting the API Bowhunter. What would you experienced guys recommend as far as setting up? Do you use your climbers in the moring or do you use fixed stands? The area I hunt has plenty of sraight trees but I fear that I may make to much noise in the early morning setting up. Is it possible to get in the timber and up in a tree without bumping to many deer. Any suggestions would be great.

I love my climber and I will set up in the morning or the evening. If possible I will hook up the stand the night before if I'm going in in the morning though because it can be tough to find the hole in the API chains in the dark. Besides that gives you a better chance to pick your tree and see what your setup will be like.

Practice with it until you can hook it up with your eyes closed. Once you get in a routine you will not have any problem quietly hooking it up in the dark.

Top Bottom