Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Time Passer

The stuff I did as a kid in school, the early 70's, would get you 10 to 20 making license plates now. You guys now days are rookies. ;)

I remember getting hauled to the principals office in 6th grade for accidentally firing a cap gun in class. Not sure that would go over all that well now.

Filled a neighboring high schools gym floor with leaves/grass clippings on homecoming. Pretty easy seeing as though everybody fills yard waste bags in town during the fall so we took my friends dads dump truck and picked up as many as we could. And their main gym doors were open, nobody does that anymore.

A few years before me at the public school in town, a friend released a greased pig in the school..................he got the invited to come back for more schooling :)

I remember getting hauled to the principals office in 6th grade for accidentally firing a cap gun in class. Not sure that would go over all that well now.
The gym teacher would have me bring guns to school for hunters saftey course, and in speech class I gave mine on how to break down a pistol and shotgun and clean them. Also had guns in the trunk of our cars to go hunt after school, and I lived in Des Moines, not in the country. Can't even have a pocket knife on you or your car now. :mad:

I had a class of 42- but a buddy in a near by town (small towns, you know everyone from other schools around) had a tow truck- so late one night we went around and got a few of the teachers cars and principles car and parked them on the football field. looking back at it now- why no one called the cops for a stolen car is beyond me- but it was pretty funny to see them getting rides to work from the teachers that kept their cars in a garage:)

I went it a large high school with Another large rival high school n town. Homecoming week was always hazing/pranking. We wrote our schools name on the 50yard line in 40 foot letters off their stadium with gas and toilet paper. We were all have tuned at the time an we lit it. Apparently the flames could be seen from miles away. Thy had to play the rest of their season with our schools name in the field. Looking back it's amazing no one ended in the ER. There was about 15 of us and getting over their barbed wire as we all scrambled out if there was an adventure in itself.... Good times

There was 96 kids in my class 09, we zipped tied all the lockers shut, darn near every kid was late to next class, n we t peed the trees out front, like a lot of u said if we'd done anything more crazy we been in jail or sumthing!!

It wasn't a senior prank but back in the mid-1970's when I was in high school super glue just hit the market. We were talking about it in science class when one of the guys dared me to put some of the door lock of the principal's office. Can't believe I was that bold but yup, the principal was in there and couldn't get out. They had to take the door off the hinges to get him out.

Amazing that no one ratted me out.

It wasn't a senior prank but back in the mid-1970's when I was in high school super glue just hit the market. We were talking about it in science class when one of the guys dared me to put some of the door lock of the principal's office. Can't believe I was that bold but yup, the principal was in there and couldn't get out. They had to take the door off the hinges to get him out.

Amazing that no one ratted me out.

A lot of the doors in my school had torch burns from burning out tooth picks and super glue.

Top Bottom