Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any access issues - let me know...

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
We are getting close to having access issues solved once and for all!!!! If u r not logged in and reading this or u want to share.... send out (also- u can share any post on this forum!!!! See lil “<:” type thing?!?! Can text a thread, Facebook it, email, whatever- hit that!!!

Request new password or a reset. U will get email. If u don’t get it - 97.929399% of time it’s in junk or spam folder. Reset and ur set. If u have issues beyond that - I can fix in 60 secs... send me user name, email & I’ll make u a temp password. All set. Will be set for all other upgrades and add on’s we do. Rest is easy and great things coming. Pass on and if can’t resolve - email me - skipsligh at hotmail Dot com. Thx!

Skip I received your email and tried to reset my password but haven’t received that email yet. I’ll try again tomorrow but I’m in at least on Tapatalk so half way home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got several folks in where we are pushing through our LAST set of issues!!!! Should be done permanently!!!!
some folks are not finding the email reset password in their junk or spam folder...... give it some time.... sometimes for whatever reasons it’s delayed. If u don’t get it.... again, just email me and I’ll set a temp password for u. Just fire over user name & email to me. Send to my personal - skipsligh at Hotmail Dot com Takes me 30 seconds - very very easy!!! Any issues - let me know!!! If anyone wants to forward this message.... upper right here, look for share symbol that looks like “<:” kinda. Can text this whole thread, email or whatever after u click on that. Send to whoever needs help or needs account. Easy fix!!!

I also found out some folks had forgot or changed emails and didn’t realize it. Quite a few. So that’s also reason u r not getting a reset email sent ;). Again- any issues - keep reaching out. I’m knocking em out fast.

Something is really slowing things down. A page here and there loads right up but most are taking a bit of time. Ads? Pop-ups trying to get through?

Thx for the password reset. The emails didn’t come through for 12 hrs. (Until this morning) I assume whatever is slowing the pages loading may have also slowed the mailing.

Something is really slowing things down. A page here and there loads right up but most are taking a bit of time. Ads? Pop-ups trying to get through?

Thx for the password reset. The emails didn’t come through for 12 hrs. (Until this morning) I assume whatever is slowing the pages loading may have also slowed the mailing.
I’m checking into this. We didn’t put ads up or pop ups. So- it would be something else. I’m checking. This is probably the least commercialized website on planet so digging in.
*if anyone does get ads, it could be from the designer of this platform. But we are not putting em in. Except for specific banners for certain businesses or partners. Apps sometimes stuff ads in too. Heck- everything in this world is stuffed with ads, we just always gonna be on the “least amount” humanly possible!!

Did one update to speed site up. I’m learning to be a straight up computer nerd here!!!
Anyone else with issues, comments or suggestions - holler away.
the true computer nerds who actually know this stuff are working on the good things coming that won’t disrupt a thing.

Hi skip i reset my password and can get on forums but not through taptalk? Tried to post on reg sight bit wouldn't upload pics? Thanks wi transplant

Hi skip i reset my password and can get on forums but not through taptalk? Tried to post on reg sight bit wouldn't upload pics? Thanks wi transplant
Working with Tapatalk now.... When using their app, some folks getting a "Need not empty cmd" login failed message. Should have solution soon.

On Regular forum here... Go below, right here "Attach Files"..... If from phone, sometimes Iphone can take HUGE pictures that are giant amounts of data. I got max size set here & you can also google "how to resize photos, iphone" for example (just making this easy/simple) on easy step there. Is it a photo size issue that's not allowing the site to upload pic? I'm working on a Forum solution that automatically sizes folks photos.

Working with Tapatalk now.... When using their app, some folks getting a "Need not empty cmd" login failed message. Should have solution soon.

On Regular forum here... Go below, right here "Attach Files"..... If from phone, sometimes Iphone can take HUGE pictures that are giant amounts of data. I got max size set here & you can also google "how to resize photos, iphone" for example (just making this easy/simple) on easy step there. Is it a photo size issue that's not allowing the site to upload pic? I'm working on a Forum solution that automatically sizes folks photos.
Skip, any update on how to delete photos from my gallery?

Top Bottom