• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Anyone have an old King Kutter Rotary Mower for parts?

deerdown

Looking for a full tail wheel assembly for an old heavy duty King Kutter rotary cutter.

Thought maybe someone has one with a gear box out or something sitting in the weeds.

SouthWest/SouthCentral side of the state.

Thx

deerdown

I can this weekend. I think this is the description of it, but I think I'm going to the farm this weekend and can verify dimensions.

Here are the specs for the FORK.

***1-1/4" Post (part that goes up in the round tube)***

***3/4" hole in the fork for the axle bolt(we also have 1" in store)

***post is 5-1/4" useable lenght(sticking out of the top of the fork)***

***4-1/2" from top of plate to the center hole in the post(where the bolt or pins goes in at)***

***9-5/8" tall inside the "U" where the wheel rides***

***5-1/2" inside the "U" leg to the other side

**On the tire is is 15" tall and 4" wide

**The hub is the 4 bolt fabricated hub with replaceable bushings. The hubs are greasable and the bolt pattern is 3-9/16" going clockwise from bolt to bolt hole. The hubs also come with the mounting bolts. We also have this assembly with the bearings style hubs.

**Also comes with the 3/4" axle bolt and nut

Attachments

• s-l96(3).jpg
    s-l96(3).jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 56

crietveld

I have two that should work. I'm in the pella area, you can have them if that's not to far for you. 641-660-5808

Top Bottom