• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Anyone have any feedback on Radixhunting.com and their Monarch blinds?

deerdown

I was talking to a couple outfitters in Nebraska and they had pretty good reviews of the Monarch blinds from Radixhunting. They are out of Iowa.

I was wondering if anyone here had any experience regarding their operation and the blinds.

IowaBowHunter1983

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm a dealer and have 6 or 7 of them of them personally. They will never be a redneck, but you can get 3 or them for the price of one. The towers are nice and steel frame will last really long time. Covers are best to remove in the off season but I leave mine on going on 3 years... let me know if you have any questions.

kelcher

I was talking to a couple outfitters in Nebraska and they had pretty good reviews of the Monarch blinds from Radixhunting. They are out of Iowa.

I was wondering if anyone here had any experience regarding their operation and the blinds.

I hope the zippers are better than the ones on my Redneck soft side blind. They are just terrible. I ended up poking holes and using bungee cords to hold the windows up.

Elvis188

Super Moderator
I hope the zippers are better than the ones on my Redneck soft side blind. They are just terrible. I ended up poking holes and using bungee cords to hold the windows up.
Redneck has incredible customer service. I would bet if you called them, they would get you fixed up.

kelcher

They were great about it. They sent me another cover, but it had the same cruddy zippers . . . . I just think a non zipper design would be better. May not seal as well, but will open and close easier and quieter.

Top Bottom