Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone have any feedback on Radixhunting.com and their Monarch blinds?

deerdown

I was talking to a couple outfitters in Nebraska and they had pretty good reviews of the Monarch blinds from Radixhunting. They are out of Iowa.

I was wondering if anyone here had any experience regarding their operation and the blinds.

I'm a dealer and have 6 or 7 of them of them personally. They will never be a redneck, but you can get 3 or them for the price of one. The towers are nice and steel frame will last really long time. Covers are best to remove in the off season but I leave mine on going on 3 years... let me know if you have any questions.

I was talking to a couple outfitters in Nebraska and they had pretty good reviews of the Monarch blinds from Radixhunting. They are out of Iowa.

I was wondering if anyone here had any experience regarding their operation and the blinds.

I hope the zippers are better than the ones on my Redneck soft side blind. They are just terrible. I ended up poking holes and using bungee cords to hold the windows up.

I hope the zippers are better than the ones on my Redneck soft side blind. They are just terrible. I ended up poking holes and using bungee cords to hold the windows up.
Redneck has incredible customer service. I would bet if you called them, they would get you fixed up.

They were great about it. They sent me another cover, but it had the same cruddy zippers . . . . I just think a non zipper design would be better. May not seal as well, but will open and close easier and quieter.

Top Bottom