Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

anyone hunting this cold front?

mplane72

PMA Member
Just wondering if anyone has been seeing any increased movement since this front blew in. Thanks?

didnt see much of anything this evening. couple small does was all. hoping tomorrow is better

Wish I was out but have to do the Husband thing this weekend. I told the ole lady from now on I will not be attending any more weddings from Oct to Jan.

I have been out the last 2 nights. Lots of does as always but the smaller bucks have been moving as well. Had a decent 8pt bed down 60yds from me last night.

Hunting

I also have a wedding to go to today! What are these people thinking? LOL Should be against the law to get married during hunting season. But tomorrow its on!

Least they don't have my anniversary. November 4. 3 days after my sons birthday and 2 days after my wife's. Moments of weakness.........

Thanks for the responses. Looks like I may be able to sneak out for a sit in town tonight and maybe the farm tomorrow but two more weeks of baseball and football before I get my weekends back.

I was also curious to see how others were doing with the temp drop. Keep any more input coming. You always hear about the good hunting in these fronts. Looking to see if there really is a noticeable increase in activity.

Went out last night and got to the stand late and busted a doe and thought that would be the only thing I saw all night......man I was wrong!

Saw over 10 does and 5 bucks I know to some that may not be good or average but for me it was the best I have ever had!

WhereAmI said:
Went out last night and got to the stand late and busted a doe and thought that would be the only thing I saw all night......man I was wrong!

Saw over 10 does and 5 bucks I know to some that may not be good or average but for me it was the best I have ever had!

If going out and seeing 10 does and 5 bucks wasn't good...then all 3 of the farms I hunt in MN and WI must really suck!! Haha

well had 2 nice bucks and a doe come running in this AM , watched the one do a snort wheeze facing me at 10 yds , then he turned back and was quartered away at 30 ..... i shot under him ... sigh

It was great to get out but only seen one small doe. Back out this evening for some more. Good luck everyone.

My wife hasn't been feeling the best for the last couple of days but if she's okay this afternoon, I plan to take my 3 year old out for her first sit with me. She's pretty excited as am I! Would love to be able to put a doe down with her in the blind with me, but we'll see what happens! Loving this cold weather as far as deer hunting is concerned though.

Beautiful morning to be in a tree, but slow in my location this morning. Only saw a doe and a fawn from the tree...did see a dandy cross the road in front of me on my drive down. Headed back out tonight hoping to film my son getting his first archery deer :way:

NWBuck

Least they don't have my anniversary. November 4. 3 days after my sons birthday and 2 days after my wife's. Moments of weakness.........

Thanks for the responses. Looks like I may be able to sneak out for a sit in town tonight and maybe the farm tomorrow but two more weeks of baseball and football before I get my weekends back.

I was also curious to see how others were doing with the temp drop. Keep any more input coming. You always hear about the good hunting in these fronts. Looking to see if there really is a noticeable increase in activity.

This made me laugh. My son's bd is Oct 26, daughter's is Nov 1, and my anniversery is Nov 11. Lots of bobbing and weaving during the rut to get into a tree for me. :)

Got out last night and didn't see anything. This am saw 3 small bucks and 6 does. Hoping for some more action tonight.

This made me laugh. My son's bd is Oct 26, daughter's is Nov 1, and my anniversery is Nov 11. Lots of bobbing and weaving during the rut to get into a tree for me. :)

At least know one cares about my bday 11/10. I usually get most of that day for myself. Turning 40 this year, my wife wanted to have a party. I said why? So I can feel like a looser when none of my good friends show because they are in a tree?:drink1:

Getting ready to head out soon in town. Good luck everyone.

Top Bottom