Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Arctic Shield

Artic shield boot blankets. Two big thumbs up from me. Very affordable, lightweight, pack easy, easy to slip on/off, and most importantly they help a ton!! I suffered with cold feet in the stand for years, literally tried all sorts of things. The artic shield boot blankets have been fantastic.

Artic shield boot blankets. Two big thumbs up from me. Very affordable, lightweight, pack easy, easy to slip on/off, and most importantly they help a ton!! I suffered with cold feet in the stand for years, literally tried all sorts of things. The artic shield boot blankets have been fantastic.

I second everything listed here. They are a really good product! The one thing I wish was different was the bottom of them because they make a little noise on your stand when moving your feet but overall I'm a big fan.

I saw on camofire.com last week they had some Arctic Shield "Slippaz" which I think are just the newer boot blankets. Scheels has them here: Arctic Shield Slippaz

Love boot blankets !! If its reall cold take a large 4x6. Hand warmer and put in before you put on your feet up near toes and your all set !!!! No more cold feet!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I have the boot blankets also, mine are probably 30 years old. Easy to pack in on those really cold days in the stand.

Top Bottom