Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ATA show

Hardcorehunter

UL Shelter/Stove Geek
I haven't seen anything yet I can't live without. Anything catching your eye? Thread on AT has lots of pics and info

I still like the Hoyt Carbon Element better in the looks dept.(bowwise) It shot so nice I ordered one. I just saw new pics of 3d Predator camo...looks good. Gotta get one of those beanies.

Last edited:
I thought the carbon matrix was a little louder sounding bow than i would like is the carbon element better

Element is quiet. I never shot the matrix...dont like long a to a bows. They changed the element and matrix plus this year...added a roller guard, put the stab receiver offset of the sight...real quiet, vibe free...still has that annoying hump as the cam rolls over, like hoyts are known for, but I bought a 60# er, so it will be tolerable. I like the carbon riser, and they dropped them down to $1200, which is better then the $1600 of last year.

Last edited:
Oic sweet ya ill have to check the new stats bowtech have that wall too i dont notice it anymore. I shot a lot of bows at the archery shop in a smaller room to hear the noise the loudest one was the new Fred Bear Carnage followed by Hoyt Carbon Matrix and the Z7 was in the middle. Honestly out of all of them I thought the Hoyt Alphamax was the best one over the Destroyer. and good thing they dropped the price there is just no way I could see why people would want to spend $1600 on a bow that will be outdated in a year or two if ya know what I mean.

If anyone is down there with an extra way in let me know. I am 45 minutes north but that damn show is hard to get into. Might be worth a steak over at St. Elmos or something :)

Kratz

Just put up another round of photos and some observations about the show. Thanks for viewing, it was a really cool show. Amazing how the bowhunting industry has grown, and continued to grow.

Was there at the ATA myself as well. As usual it is a little overwhelming - you see so much cool new stuff, talk to so many neat people, and have to sort it all out to try to figure out what will sell well in my shop - ordered lots of new things and lots of the old-things as well. SHould be a good year for archery!

shhh, don't talk about the commercialization of the industry.... deer hunting might get cancelled!!!!!!!!!

:D

Top Bottom