Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company
Status
  • Deleted by N/A

gunrunr

Life Member
I have for sale what I would call a do-it-yourself ATV disc kit.
Basically I have two fold-over disc extensions ( from a larger disc, these fold up to make it less wide and road worthy) They are larger and heavier than any ATV disc I have ever seen so should work extremely well as weight is needed for a disc. Most of the ATV discs on the market are simply too light to dig in. Also have two tires and wheels to go with it. All you have to do is weld up a frame and axle to put them together, or make some sort of flip-over design I have also seen work. I intended to do just that but got a good deal on a Summit disc that was ready to use. $100 takes it all to first one with the cash. I can try to get pictures taken, I actually have these stored inside. It would be best to bring an ATV type trailer to come get them as then we can roll them up the ramp.

Lousy cell phone picture but hopefully you can get the idea. Two sections and wheels and tires.
disc.jpg

I might be interested, but my ATV is only a 350. I am not sure it could handle a disk like this.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom