Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

August Pics

Two Beards

Life Member
We got these pics on our cameras this past month. Unfortunately we lost part of a roll today when my brother accidently exposed the film....smooth
wstupid.gif
. Several of the pics were taken within 20 yards of stands we have hung
grin.gif

These sheds are from this past spring...all from the same field. Anyone think the 3rd set down (w/the Copenhagen next to it) is a match to the 10 point facing the camera? Also, the 8 point (w/the exposed picture
busted.gif
) appears to have shed his velvet already? Anyone else seen this yet?
August23042.jpg

ShedsDougRandys001.jpg

ShedsDougRandys007.jpg

August104.jpg

8-11-041.jpg

8-11-042.jpg

August2004.jpg

Great pictures, I dont think that ten point is the same buck as those sheds. It looks like that bucks G2and3s are shorter than the ones on the sheds.
waytogo.gif

Great pictures Two Beards. I agree with ScottI.C. the only thing that looks similar to me is the small kicker on the right G2.

It could very well be. If you look at the g2 on the left of the cope it looks like it trying to grow a point. The ten looks like it probably have a small point. Nice pics good luck!!

Look at the brisket on that 10! He is going to be a serious HAWG before the rut kicks in! My .02 is the sheds are not his???? Maggs

Top Bottom