Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bachelor Group.

DLO

I always take my camera when I go out to our property. I was on the way to my pistol range last Thursday and caught these guys milling around ( I had the 70-300 telephoto lens on
smirk.gif
, I was about 80 yards away at the time)
Img2005-03-17-0008.jpg

Nice pics and nice bunch of toms.Hope I run into a bunch like that with my bow in my hand.
grin.gif

Great pic!!!I'm starting to get excited about hunting them with a bow.This will be my first spring with a bow in hand.
26404-archer[1].gif

Buckhunter,

You'll never go back to gun hunting once you take one with a bow.... It's awesome, I promise you! Good luck man!

In the pic, you can see the bird with his back to you, the darker tom. His beard was dragging on the ground, I started snapping pictures to get a one of him, but unfortunately, he walked straight away, never giving a shot of the paintbrush he had stuck to his chest. I have another of him peeking over some cover...I'll try to post that a little later today...it's kinda' funny
smile.gif

Hey Kat... It's a Nikon D-70.

Heres the pic I was talking about earlier. He thinks he's being sneaky!!
smirk.gif

Img2005-03-17-0016.jpg

Those are some awesome pics DLO! Must be nice to have a camera that zooms in that far because it looks like you're only 10 yards away! Hopefully a group like that will be walking by me at 10 yards opening morning.

If your out with a camera that has a telephoto lens... make sure you at least have something to rest the camera on. It's just like a rifle scope, The higher the magnification, the more it pics up movement. I took both of those pics off the top of a walking stick....I'm too broke after the camera purchase to buy a mono-pod.
grin.gif

Santa brought me a Nikon 8700 8 mega pixel from xmas. Going to get a zoom lens before the season opens. They take some awesome pictures! Very nice D-LO.

Top Bottom