Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bag Seeder/spreader

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
Buying one this week and wanted to know if there was a preference on which one to buy? Thanks!

6WY27_AS02.JPG

Earthway...all the way. I have used two other kinds and the Earthway, in the $30/per price range, is the bomb.

yes, definitely a bag style like that, with all metal gears. Don't get the Scott plastic style.

I'm with Daver.. I've got two of the Earthways. Use them for all my fertilizer and seed. Bought another one with a white bag (don't remember the name) last year and it was a POS!

You gotta set the opening way smaller on mine than what the chart that came with it says,, or all your seed flows out.

I like both. The one that's worthless, throw away out of the box junk- the fabric ones at the farm stores. Gears never line up, bag falls over itself & blocks handle and just garbage. I have both of above & like em but I have a few cause I tend to break those 2. The red bags - I tear em, etc. I'd just buy 2 of whatever I do like my solid spreader cause the bags- I can't tell u how many times I've had em tip & spill all my seed, drives me nuts. My own fault for going to fast. I'd try both & see what u like better

Top Bottom