Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Banks Outdoors Blinds now in stock at Buck Hollow

gunrunr

Life Member
Buck Hollow Sports in Pella, Iowa is now stocking hunting blinds from Banks Outdoors - stop by and check them out or look us up at the 2019 Iowa Deer Classic. We are on the front end of the 900-1000 aisle. Special Deer Classic Only prices will be offered.

51467527_2195929750464017_7306410407596392448_o.jpg

THANK YOU to all who stopped and said hello at the Iowa Deer Classic or who called in to order blinds if they couldn't attend. We had a great show. LOTS of different blind companies up at the Classic so a great place to compare quality of construction, longevity, scent containment, etc. The Lifetime warranty we offered was a definite selling point for a lot of people. I could not believe how many people stopped in and said hello and told me they had bought a banks blind 15 or even over 20 years ago and were still using and enjoying them. Makes me proud to be associated with a long-term, family owned business making a quality product that truly lasts. Anyone wanting to get one or place an order please get in touch or stop by Buck Hollow and check one out for yourself.

@gunrunr --life time warranty ? Ok the only bad thing I have heard on Banks, is some have leaked? Any truth to that, if so, fixed now? Thanks, KA

@gunrunr --life time warranty ? Ok the only bad thing I have heard on Banks, is some have leaked? Any truth to that, if so, fixed now? Thanks, KA
I have never heard a single person mentioning a leak in their Banks blind, even those bought 20+ years ago but anything can happen. I would assume you mean a window or door seal leaking as the rest is all one piece. I'd simply get a new seal and be fixed up good as new.

Banks Outdoors Hunting Blinds in Stock - Third Semi-Load of the year just received this morning - Prices start at $1499 - Lifetime Warranty - Stop by and check them out

66396045_10214476811694342_5178034819988193280_n.jpg

Ordering my sixth semi-load of the year of Banks Blinds later today - anyone need anything before season opens?
We also have several in stock but they are selling really quickly lately

I wish I was in the market, however I will say that looks like a really slick system how they already come with the 4x4 bracket floor attached and ready to build. That would be handy.

Throw some tint on the windows and you are ready to hunt.

Tell me more please. I have a Banks Blind reserved with Buck Hollow right now and plan on using it this fall and would like to know what I should do to it. TIA.

I put the window tint banks sells pre cut on mine. Makes a huge difference. Will still use a black curtain on a couple windows as well.

I still have a few Bank Blinds in stock - contact me for a great end-of-year special on one - while supplies last.

Top Bottom