• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Been awhile......

bowman

Super Moderator
How big was Bob when u found him dead and maybe the previous years BTW? How it goes sometimes. At least u found him & knew his journey of escaping hunters til the end. Looks giant even though didn’t go the way u or many plan it often times.

My landowner found him and I haven't seen him in person. The pics he took made him look much smaller than he looked standing there that day. I guessed him 180's but the photos of him dead made him look 170's. Hoping to hold it someday soon so I know.

Meat Hunter

Life Member
Your one of the guys I look for every year in the harvest forum. I didn't realize its been that long. Congrats on great mature buck. Its been awhile for me to.

Top Bottom