Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Benefit for moosehunter (Perry Sievert)

shooter42

Many of you know my uncle Perry Sievert (moosehunter). Three years ago he was diagnosed with lymphoma. He went through chemo and things seemed good until last September when it came back. He then had a stem cell replacement at Mayo. Unfortunately last month the cancer returned. The next option is an expensive procedure called car T cell therapy. His family and friends have decided to plan a benefit in order to raise money for expenses going forward.

The date is set for Sunday, October 21st at the Waucoma Event Center in Waucoma, Iowa. Doors open at 10:30 and there will be a meal served from 11am to 1pm. The meal is a free will donation. There will be a silent auction throughout the day and a live auction starting at 1pm.

I’m reaching out to the Iowa Whitetail community to invite anyone able to attend the event. Also, if anyone would like to donate to the silent auction/live auction I can definitely get that arranged. If you have something you’d like to donate please reach out to me. My name is Nolan and my cell # is 563-38zero-110three.

Perry is a fighter and has a great attitude. It is going to be a battle but I believe that if anyone can face it head on and beat it, it is Perry.

Thank you for taking the time and reading this. One last request, above all, please keep my uncle Perry, his wife Sheryl and their family in your prayers over the next few months. Thank you!

Attachments

• BC0632CF-B2D7-403D-833D-CECF59C5B760.jpeg
    BC0632CF-B2D7-403D-833D-CECF59C5B760.jpeg
    392.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I wish him the best

Lots of cancer up here in my town too... just lost a 12 year old in our extended family.

Prayers!!

Many of you know my uncle Perry Sievert (moosehunter). Three years ago he was diagnosed with lymphoma. He went through chemo and things seemed good until last September when it came back. He then had a stem cell replacement at Mayo. Unfortunately last month the cancer returned. The next option is an expensive procedure called car T cell therapy. His family and friends have decided to plan a benefit in order to raise money for expenses going forward.

The date is set for Sunday, October 21st at the Waucoma Event Center in Waucoma, Iowa. Doors open at 10:30 and there will be a meal served from 11am to 1pm. The meal is a free will donation. There will be a silent auction throughout the day and a live auction starting at 1pm.

I’m reaching out to the Iowa Whitetail community to invite anyone able to attend the event. Also, if anyone would like to donate to the silent auction/live auction I can definitely get that arranged. If you have something you’d like to donate please reach out to me. My name is Nolan and my cell # is 563-38zero-110three.

Perry is a fighter and has a great attitude. It is going to be a battle but I believe that if anyone can face it head on and beat it, it is Perry.

Thank you for taking the time and reading this. One last request, above all, please keep my uncle Perry, his wife Sheryl and their family in your prayers over the next few months. Thank you!
Can you post a address to send cash donations?

I am 95% sure you can send a check directly to the bank. I will call the bank tomorrow during business hours and verify that, the account name and address. I will share that info tomorrow. Thanks a lot everyone!

It was a great day yesterday. I have not heard any numbers but the place was full and my aunts were thinking they served somewhere close to 600 people. The auction items were great. We are fortunate to live in a community that comes together like this on a short 2.5 week notice. Perry and Sheryl have a great group of friends who really did the leg work on getting this thing going. The auction ran smooth and things were organized. Thanks to everyone who put this event on, showed up, donated and has sent prayers. Please continue to keep Perry, Sheryl, his kids and grandkids in your thoughts and prayers. It is going to be a hard couple months but he's got a great outlook and attitude.

Thanks again everyone.

Really hate cancer. Thanks for sharing. I’ll happily donate to help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom