Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Benelli SBE ER Shaw slug barrel

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Earnhardt

For Sale: Benelli Super Black Eagle ER Shaw Custom Slug Barrel 12 Ga. 3" Chamber 24" Includes Weaver scope base. Does not include wood slug forearm. $450 Shipped.

Sbe er

Interested in gun; not sure what is meant by "no wood slug forearm". Any photos? Want more details/history

This is the barrel only. On the Benelli SBE, the slug barrel is actually a little thicker than the bird barrel. So you need to buy a slug barrel forearm, whether it's a wood fore arm or a synthetic forearm. The forearm went with the other factory Benelli slug barrel I had. That guy wanted rifle sights on his barrel. The barrel is an ER Shaw custom slug barrel, not a factory barrel. The barrel does not have rifle sights on it like the factory Benelli barrels do. The rifling in the ER Shaw barrel is not marred. The barrel crown is not scratched. The outer surface of the barrel is in great shape. I can't figure out how to post a picture, so if you PM me your email I can send you a picture.

slug barrel

Please call me so I can arrange to buy your Slug barrel. I live in Iowa City. 319-491-1972 Tony

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom