• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Bergara B-14 Wilderness Ridge 300 Winchester Magnum

TheMadCatter

Staff member
Hey everyone! I’m selling my Bergara B-14 Wildneress Ridge in 300 Winchester Magnum. I’m now sponsored by Savage Arms and can no longer use the rifle to hunt, so, I’m looking to sell it and buy a scope for my new rifle.

What comes with it...
120rd (maybe more, I’ll have to check) of Hornady Precision Hunter ELD-X 200gr in 300 Win Mag.
40rds of “other” 300 Win Mag ammo
Vortex PST Gen 1 6-24x50mm Scope
Vortex Precision Match Rings
Leupold 20MOA Rail
Bipod and carry strap.

$2,000 for entire setup, TSA on the trip home from Alaska messed up the barrel a little bit, but, functionality speaking it’s perfect. Less than 100 rounds through the gun.
C45C68F0-763B-4B66-8B9F-317AAEDF13A8.jpeg

TheMadCatter

Staff member
I’m just selling the rifle and 88rds of 200gr Hornady Precision Hunter ELD-X, Leupold 20MOA Scope Rail, and 20rds Federal Premium Nosler Partition 180gr. I have pictures of the gun, but, they’re too large to upload on here.

$1,000 OBO for Rifle, Ammo, and 20MOA Rail.

Top Bottom